Like most coffee lovers, you might be one who likes to make coffee with a variety of special coffee tools. Examples such as Vietnam drip, v60, french press or so on. If you don't know, how to brew coffee manually with coffee tools can be read here
However, if coffee mates ever find a situation where one morning when you really need caffeine, there is no coffee machine. Not to mention Mokapot, a french press which is the simplest coffee tool, does not exist. We need coffee brew with the cool term "Like a Pro" , delicious coffee brewing without pulp is enjoyed without complicated with the coffee grounds.
Could this be the case when we switch to instant coffee?
Don't be in a hurry to drink instant coffee! because many health experts explain the bad effects of instant coffee for health. We do not recommend drinking instant coffee for coffee fans.
We will share how to brew coffee manually without a coffee maker or machine. Consider the various methods as follows
# 1 - Brew Coffee Like A French Press
The first way to brew manual coffee without the first "Like a Pro" coffee tool. Previously we gave an article about making brewed coffee but this has a different way.
Making coffee by brewing will produce steeping oily, thick and flavorful. If you make brewed coffee with sugar, use Robusta Lampung Premium coffee because it has a strong viscous character and a soothing aroma.
Things to Look For:
- Fresh Bean Coffee or Powder
- Hot water is around 95 degrees Celsius
- Comparison of coffee with water 1:15. If the coffee grounds are coarse, use 2 tablespoons with 250ml of water. If the ground coffee powder is fine, use 1 tablespoon for 250ml of water.
- 2 cups, 1 for the coffee maker, 1 for the serving.
How to make :
- If you have coffee from beans, use a seasoning blender and blend it several times to turn on and turn off the blender. Blade type grinding will easily heat up and can damage the aroma of the coffee, slowly your coffee does not taste scorched.
- Take coffee powder put it in a cup,
- Cook water until it boils, after boiling let stand for 1 minute.
- Pour hot water into a cup that has been given coffee.
- Stir for a while and let stand for 3 minutes.
- The coffee residue will drop, pour the coffee water gently into another glass.
- Add sugar as needed.
- Coffee brunch like the french press is ready to be enjoyed.
# 2 - Brew with the Boiled Coffee Method
This boiled coffee can be done while you are camping or camping, this method is commonly used in the jungle. We have found police officers brewing coffee with hot water which is certainly not hot enough to brew coffee. Then we advise the TNBBS forest rangers to use boiled coffee. They prepared a campfire to boil coffee into delicious drink dishes and strengthen the body.
For those of you who want to make it at home, you can also use the usual tools found in household kitchen utensils. The utensils are in the form of pots, stoves, ladles, and cups.
The results of boiling coffee brew are very thick, oily, fragrant with a caramel impression.
Material and things to consider
- Refined powdered coffee Robusta Lampung Red Pick. Try to use fine powdered coffee, not rough.
- Sugar Aren. White sugar is also possible
- The pan is rather high.
- Don't leave it behind because the coffee foam can explode.
How to make
- Fill the pot with more water than when you brewed coffee. Add about ¾ of the water as usual, because the boiling water this time will evaporate. This method also leaves coffee sludge under a pot whose water cannot be consumed.
- Put coffee and sugar in a pan, stirring evenly.
- Place the pan and heat it on the stove or another heater.
- Wait until it starts bubbling
- The coffee water slowly bubbles and the cream goes up
- Do not wait any more, immediately turn off the heat.
- Take coffee water and pour it into a cup
- Fragrant and thick coffee is ready to be enjoyed.
You can store this boiled coffee in a saucepan or refrigerate it. If you want to make cold milk coffee, just add milk and ice.
# 3 - Method of Filtering Coffee with Cloth or Filter Paper
The next method is by filtering like pour-over, this time there is no more chemex, v60, kone especially Kalita wave. Coffee tools are indeed worldwide and most popular, many baristas and coffee lovers depend on the coffee tools.
Try it now with an emergency filter, you filter coffee with a handkerchief, used t-shirts, or leftover coffee filters.
Material and things to consider
- Try the coffee beans you ground using a hand grinder or seasoning blender.
- The roughness of the coffee grounds should not be too smooth
- Use tall cups
- 280ml hot water 90-95 O C
- 18g Arabica Mandailing Organic AKL Coffee
- Wipe paper or filter paper without any odor or fragrance
- Rubber or some clothespin
How to make
- Glue the filter paper to the rim of the glass using rubber.
- Boil water.
- Enter the coffee powder into the filter.
- Sprinkle the coffee powder just slightly to wet it
- Wait 45 seconds.
- Flush again slowly until 280ml of water.
- Pull the filter and the coffee is ready to be enjoyed
- Add sugar if you want sweetener.
Try to make this coffee no more than 2 minutes from the first pour. To produce a character that is natural and fresh.
# 4 - Use Coffee Bags
Coffee bags are easy to carry everywhere and you can enjoy delicious coffee without pulp anywhere. With this product, you don't need to worry about not being able to get coffee on your day-to-day activities.
This is one way to enjoy real coffee, not instant without any coffee machines and tools. You only need a cup and hot water, coffee bags are hung over a glass and then gently poured hot water.
How to make
- Tear the top
- Open the coffee wing pouch
- Hang it on the lip of the cup
- Pour enough hot water
- Coffee bags ready to be enjoyed
The results of this coffee brewing bag are thicker, slightly greasy and the aroma does not disappear. Try using a coffee bag to prepare you for your trip.
# 5 - Brew Coffee Manually With the Dyeing Method
This method is similar to tea bags, but you can make your own, by wrapping coffee using a coffee filter.
How to make a cup of coffee:
- Wrap coffee with a coffee filter with a roll
- Tie with fabric ropes
- Heat the water to a boil
- Pour into a cup that has been dipped coffee.
- Wait 3 minutes
- Pick up some coffee and squeeze the coffee wrap
By making a bag of coffee can you take it wherever you travel. You no longer need complicated coffee tools.
Similarly, 5 ways to brew coffee manually without delicious coffee tools Like a Pro. The purpose of the above methods is to be able to brew coffee in any circumstances and emergencies.
It could also be a daily routine of coffee brewing activities at home, in the office, at campus or in a recreational area.